Thursday, May 27, 2010

Weigh-in day 15!

197.7!!!!!!!!!! 2.3 pounds this week, and FINALLY out of the 200's!!!! And grand total of 29.7 pounds since September, and 19.3 pounds since January! I really buckled down this week, because I was SO close to breaking 200 last week. But it feels so good to lose that much weight in a week that I think I'm going to do the same this week! Plus, being that it's summer, it's bathing suit season. So the more I stay on track, the more confident I feel about the way my body looks now.

I think that's the biggest difference I notice. Yeah, my clothes fit better, and I'm starting to buy smaller sizes, and that feels great. But I'm just more confident in general - I wear stuff I wouldn't have worn last year. Last night I went to the Sex and the City 2 midnight premiere, and I wore a gray dress with bright red 3-inch heels. And I didn't care if anyone thought I was overdressed. I just liked what I had on, so I felt great.

In other news, my mom and step-dad have recently purchased a Wii Fit! If you've never been on one, they're actually really cool. I house sat for a friend over Christmas, and they let me use theirs. I've been anxious to get one of my own ever since! It has yoga, strength training, cardio and balance exercises. The yoga, I think, is particularly cool, because it measures your balance and steadiness while you do each exercise - to make sure you're doing it right. The cardio doesn't get my heart rate up nearly as high as I'd like, but it's still stuff that's fun to do. I'm so excited to be able to do yoga in my house, and have strength training exercises I don't have to go to the gym for. Not that I'll stop going to the gym, but it will be nice to be able to mix up my workout a little bit. Plus, they have fun fit games!! I'll let you know how it goes!! Thank you all for always supporting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment