Thursday, August 5, 2010

Weigh-in day 19!

191.2! 2.3 pounds down since 2 weeks ago, before I left for Chicago. I'm 4.8 pounds away from reaching my "40 pounds in a year" goal. And I have 5 weeks to go!!!

I didn't weigh in last week because I was in Chicago. Mostly, I didn't weigh in because I didn't have a scale anywhere nearby. But partially, I didn't weigh in because I ate pretty much whatever I wanted while I was there. Now, I did get some exercise - I walked a lot, rode a bike for about 3 hours one day - but, I ate way more calories than I should have. I think coming back this week and going back on plan was a serious shock to my body, because I'm sure I didn't lose any weight in Chicago! Next weekend I'm going to New York, and I don't plan on following the plan much while I'm there, either. But, since it's only 2 days instead of 5, I have a feeling that it won't put too much of a dent in my weight loss plans. I would love to reach 187.4 before September 8th, and at this rate it looks like I might! Motivation is such a powerful force.

Sorry for the short post, but I wanted to keep you all updated. And again, let me say, if you have any suggestions or things you would like to read about - PLEASE TELL ME!!! I'm taking any and all ideas. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment