Thursday, December 16, 2010

Weigh-in Day, Dec. 16

200.0 lbs. I feel like one of those contestants on the Biggest Loser who is excited to lose weight, but DYING to get through to the 100's. It will happen, though. I lost 2 pounds this week (awesome!). My original goal was to be 196.8 or lower by new years. In order to do that, I have to lose 3.8 pounds in the next 2 weeks. Okay, this is not impossible. It will require some serious restraint on my part, though. Especially since it's too cold to run outside.

Here's my situation for the next two weeks: this week, the week before Christmas. Lots of meeting with friends and family and food. I CAN MAKE GOOD CHOICES. Weight loss is ONE DECISION at a time. But, like I said, it will require restraint. The next week includes Christmas, Christmas Eve, and half of a week-long vacation. Phew - that one will be difficult.

So, here's the plan. Buckle down this week as much as possible. Christmas week - no deprivations (remember that one from Thanksgiving?), but no over-indulgences either. And if I get to 2011 and I haven't quite hit my goal, I will know that I didn't sit back and watch my weight climb out of control over the holidays. And THAT on its own is something to be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment