Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Weigh-in day 2!

214.0 lbs this week! That's a loss of 1.8 pounds! 4 weeks ago, I weighed 218.2, which means over Christmas AND New Year's I've been able to lose a pound a week! I will not complain about this - it may seem slow, but considering the holidays, a loss is a loss.

I think my weight loss this week was due to 2 factors: 1) I worked out 5 days this week, and 2) last week I was bloated (I won't go into details, but ladies, you know what I mean). I didn't eat particularly well - I had 2 bad days (Saturday and Monday), but I consistently went to the gym. Weight loss, at least for me, goes SO much faster if I'm working out. I plan on getting a fit test this week at my gym - they'll measure BMI, inches, heart rate, etc. My hope is that this won't discourage me, since I know it will not be fun. But I'd like to have something other than my weight to measure my fitness against. I'll probably get another fit test in 6 months.

I'm off to a concert now, but I'll try to be better about writing this week! Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment