Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Trying to Keep You Updated

Hello again!

Just for the record, I did go to the gym yesterday. I waited until about 6:30 to get there, but I did go. I think I was feeling tired/lazy because I didn't take my thyroid meds at the time I usually take them. But nonetheless, I did get up and go to the gym.

Today has been good. Tuesdays are always busy because I work in the restaurant and teach. But, I still made it to my Body Flow class and did 15 minutes on the elliptical before I had to go shower for my lesson. For lunch at the restaurant I had delicious chicken lemon soup and a small greek salad. We have sweet potato fries that people order all the time, and always rave about delicious they are. I have yet to try them because I'm afraid they'll be so delicious I'll want to eat them every day. So as of now, I have resisted.

I'm nervous about my weigh-in day tomorrow, again. I've been feeling okay about my food this week, but my portion sizes have probably been underestimated more than once. Especially when it comes to stuff like chips. Chips are my downfall - especially cheesy ones. Cheez-its, cheetos. . . . whatever. I could eat a box of cheez-its in one sitting without missing a beat. Luckily my conscious (partially due to you all - thanks!!) keeps me from doing that. But I do buy baked cheetos, which I think are actually better than regular cheetos because they're less greasy, and because they're "healthier," I eat a lot more than I should. Things like that are a delicate balance for me - something to improve on in the coming week if I don't lose as much as I might like!

I'll update you all again tomorrow! Thanks for taking the time to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment