Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Weigh-in day 11!

203!!!! 1.8 pounds this week, 14.8 pounds since January, 24.4 since September. Still going - slow but steady. And on the upside - I'm 1 pound away from losing 10% of my body weight, and 3 pounds away from being under 200! I'm really looking forward to seeing that 1 in front of my weight. I know my number would be going down faster if I could get to the gym more often. But I'm doing my best to eat well even when I can't log all my points into weightwatchers.com. And it looks like it's paying off!

Last week I went to go buy some new clothes because my old dress pants were starting to look like clown pants. I picked out a bunch of stuff, varying from size 14 to size 16 women's. I wasn't quite sure what size I was in. The first 4-5 pairs of jeans I tried on were size 14, and they were all too tight. It was such a miserable feeling - I had forgotten how awful it is to pick out a bunch of cute stuff and have none of it fit because you're overweight. I did find 2 pairs of pants that are size 14 that were a little tight, but fit! And since I'll soon be moving into an even lower size (yay!!), I bought them anyway. Since I've been wearing them I've gotten alot of compliments at how much thinner I look. It feels SO good to have visual confirmation of my hard work.

To all you out there losing weight - don't quit!! And thanks for keeping up!

No comments:

Post a Comment