Thursday, April 14, 2011

Weigh-in Day, April 14/One Week Without Chips - Day 1

194.2. Only down 0.2 pounds from last week. BUT I didn't GAIN weight either. And my birthday celebrations continued into this week more than I anticipated. I went out to dinner a lot, and it's always hard to judge exactly what you're eating at a restaurant and how much of it I'm eating. I got into the gym a lot more this past week than I did the week before. So - better than last week!

Also, my trainer and I did measurements yesterday, and I lost another 1.25 inches from about 3 weeks ago. 0.75 inches from my butt, 0.25 in. from hips and 0.25 in. from my arms. On the downside, my last session with my trainer is next Wednesday. I LOVE working with her and she's really helped me, but I just can't afford any more sessions. So - I'm going to do my best to take what I've learned and push myself to keep losing and toning. On the upside - she said we could meet every few weeks or so to take measurements so I can still keep tabs on that. As I said in an earlier post this week, I'm going to rely a bit on classes that help me weight train. I know I can push myself when I do cardio - but weight training is hard, in case you didn't get the memo!!

As far as my One Week Without Chips goes - no problem so far. Today for lunch I had wheat pasta with salad. This morning, I had strawberries and tried a new cereal - Kashi GoLean Crisp, Berry Crunch flavor. It was good! It definitely kept me fuller longer than normal cereal - give it a shot! So I have some healthy carbs in me and the cereal was a great source of protein. Look at me evaluating my food. Weird.

One last thing - Goals for this week:
Thursday, April 7 - 4 fruits and veggies
Friday, April 8 - worked out with trainer, 3 fruits and veggies
Saturday, April 9 - worked out (running and yoga class), 4 fruits and veggies
Sunday, April 10 - 3 fruits and veggies
Monday, April 11 - worked out (circuit training class), 3 fruits and veggies, cooked chicken and pasta
Tuesday, April 12 - worked out (running), 4 fruits and veggies
Wednesday, April 13 - worked out with trainer, 4 fruits and veggies

I could stand to do better with my fruits and vegetable intake, but good with working out! I'm hoping to try a new recipe this week. More to come soon!! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment