Saturday, November 16, 2013

Clean Eating - Day 12

Well friends, we are now officially OVER HALFWAY through this challenge!! It's time for some data to mark the progress made thus far. I took measurements on my first day of the challenge, and on day 10. Check the stats!!!

                 11/4/13                   11/14/13
Weight       225.0 lbs.                215.4 lbs.
R. Arm       15.5 in.                   15.0 in.              
Chest          45.5 in.                   44.0 in.              
Waist          43.0 in.                   43.0 in.              
Hips           46.75 in.                  44.5 in.             
Butt           49.25 in.                   49 in.                
R. Thigh     26.5 in.                    26 in.                 
R. Calf        18.7 in.                   18.5 in.              

In 10 days, I've lost 9.6 pounds and 5.2 inches! That seems insane to me. If I had known that this kind of diet would do that, I would have done this a long time ago. My only disappointment is that I haven't lost any inches in my waist. I hope this is "user error" - I'm not a professional at measuring or anything. But nonetheless, I have lost almost everywhere else. I can't focus on the negative when so much positive is going on! All I can do is keep working and trust that my hard work will pay off eventually.

I didn't get to the gym today, but I did walk to and from the bus to get to work. And I took my usual lunchtime walk. You do what you can each day!

Here's my food log:

6:45am-  Wake Up

7:4am - Chocolate Banana Coffee Shake (see day 8 for recipe).

12:00pm - Chicken Fajita Salad (see day 2 for recipe). Olive oil & lemon dressing. Water.

7:00pm - Pork Curry (see day 4 for recipe - substitute pork for chicken). Sparkling Water.

10pm - Gluten-free blue corn chips. Salsa. Water.

11:45pm - Bedtime

Short post today, but more to come soon! Thanks for reading - love, health and harmony to you!






No comments:

Post a Comment