Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Weigh-in day 4

211.3!!!!!! YES! YEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Ladies and gents, that's 2.5 pounds down from last week, 17.1 pounds down since I moved back to Tennessee, and 9.2 pounds down since I started seriously sticking to this diet about the beginning of December! Weight Watchers informed me that I've lost 5% of my body weight. That's also one solid week away from being under 210, and only a few weeks away from being under 200! My current goal is to be under 200 by the end of March - this is a very achievable goal if I stick to what I'm already doing.

My fit test has been rescheduled for tomorrow - I'll let you all know how that goes! This is all I have time to write now - I'll update you again soon!

3 comments:

  1. Woot!!! That's FANTASTIC, Danielle. Wow. That wounds like some pretty good motivation to keep on truckin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Err, uh, that "sounds" not "wounds" like good motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congratulations! My weigh-in is tomorrow and I started going to Fit Camp at the university this week. I went Monday-Friday from 645a-745a. It was intense so hopefully it will be helpful! Good luck with your week!

    ReplyDelete